Pildid meie üritustest.

Kus viga näed laita, saada p...e, mitte ära aita.

Pildid meie üritustest.

PostitusPostitas Tarmo » 27 Apr 2010, 17:13

Kellel on selliseid pilte oma arvutis, mida meie koduka galeriis ei ole, siis palve teile! Palun pange need kas cd/dvd/mälupulga/kõvaketta peale. Üle saate need anda näiteks 28.aprilli koosolekul, kuhu võtan oma arvuti kaasa ning saate oma pulgad ja kettad kohe ka tagasi. Hilisemad üleandmised juba kokkuleppel mõlemale poolele sobival ajal.

terv,
tarz
Kasutaja avatar
Tarmo
admin, Klubi Liige

Re: Pildid meie üritustest.

PostitusPostitas vandaal » 29 Apr 2010, 21:30

Mul ikka päris palju neid pilte vaja suuremat ketast kuhu asjad mahutada,eks tegelen siis vaikselt 8-)
Kasutaja avatar
vandaal
Asepresident

Camo Prom Dresses Girl Made!

PostitusPostitas czalwiz60 » 25 Mär 2014, 04:48

<br>taken over The Cuthbert Pub and Kitchen at the end of our road the previous year. When I opened the box I discovered my basket lovingly secured in the midst of packing material created by loosely hand-rolling newspapers up into fat sausages. A piece of tape held the edge in place. 43g just over half the weight of a 50 pence piece. [url=http://www.shopindream.cc/]Camo Prom Dress[/url] The length of the dragon is 30mm and weighs 6. Label and package the sample according to the project specific instructions. To dispose of the sample, pour the remaining urine in the toilet and throw the beaker and used equipment in the rubbish bin (if the respondent prefers, this can be put in a polythene bag first and then thrown in the rubbish bin). </br><br>The fashion show that was choreographed by Sheetal Sharma also saw models display outfits designed by Raj Shroff of Ravage. Shroff's bridal range comprised saris, lehengas and blouses in pastel hues with delicate embellishments, uneven silhouettes and floral appliqué work on the borders. Do we want every segment of the apparel industry to have a manufacturing base here? Do we want all apparel ads to look like that?French Connection "Neat Marlin" Polo Shirt French Connection "Neat Marlin" Polo Shirt. Short Sleeve Polo Shirt. The justice of the peace must be satisfied that the person is an adult at risk who is likely to be seriously harmed if not moved to another place and that the adult is to be removed to a place that is suitable and available. The adult at risk must be removed within 12 hours of the grant of the removal order and the order expires after 24 hours. </br><br>And when the tables turned last April, our stores were choc-a-bloc with new merchandise, not old. We were also prepared in terms of the number of stores. Yes, like ahamster. The multiple CGB lines will be upgraded to multiple NGB lines when the time comes. "There may be a small improvement in quality and reliability as access speeds increase from 2Mbit/s to 10Mbit/s. experience to enhance their financial management skills. Oink ismillion shares at an exercise price of $2. 00 each, the companyEven if the COSHH Regulations do not apply, employers may still have duties under other legislation, such as that relating to the use of protective equipment at work ( see Annex A ). The HSE publishes guidance on how to comply with 'The Personal Protective Equipment at Work Regulations 1992'. </br><br>In other body modification news, I got a tattoo yesterday. [url=http://www.shopindream.cc/black-prom-dresses_c86.html]Black Prom Dresses[/url] Its really important to me to clarify my motives in hair vs. The number one reason that Im looking forward to funemployment is the prospect of getting to travel more. [url=http://www.shopindream.cc/]Camo Prom Dresses[/url] And one of my favorite parts of traveling is bringing back little things to incorporate into my apartment and/or wardrobe. indexes were positive as the Dow Jones industrials surged 73. 47 points to close at a record-high 16,294. The Connecticut-based D'Ambrosias never intended to be long-term retailers here. This is their only store, albeit one that has become a centerpiece of Minnesota sports fashion -- and a proxy for team-and-player popularity. </br><br>The hot topic in the agriculture room was the potential to produce mangos. All over, investors insisted that money-making opportunities were everywhere in Haiti. That created the shift mentally inside the company, of building in a service-oriented-architecture fashion. And we decided that from then on, all services would be built that way. I love a good bridal show. All those gorgeous gowns, florals, and cakes in one place. I'm definitely not cool enough to have a seasonal color palette. I just wear what I wear. A group of more than 60 female eBay PowerSellers are aiming to set the world record for the largest online auction-style listing of Barbie memorabilia by listing more than 1,600 Barbie dolls and accessories dating from 1960-2004, including Barbie furniture, cases, houses and clothing. Highlights of the lot include a rare Barbie #4 Ponytail, which debuted in 1960, and the first Barbie Dream House, with matching furnishings. </br>
[url=http://www.disneybox.com/forum/topic/camo-prom-dress-a-rosette-by-any-other-name-getting-to-know-a-sweet-nordictreat?replies=1#post-25816]Camo Prom Dress A Rosette By Any Other Name Getting To Know a Sweet NordicTreat[/url]
[url=http://englishreader.net/forum/topic/191595?replies=1#post-205791]Black Prom Dresses New jeans for the new mommy belly[/url]
[url=http://www.akty-prawne.pl/forum/read.php?26,96284,96284#msg-96284]Camo Prom Dress div class=headlineh1Supreme Court send miscarriage of justice cas[/url] xboter 2014
czalwiz60

PostitusPostitas Shootingstar » 03 Nov 2015, 14:40

Knowledge at your fingertips
Shootingstar

PostitusPostitas Skytykluvx » 18 Nov 2015, 11:57

This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Skytykluvx

PostitusPostitas Wichigam » 25 Okt 2017, 07:15

Where can I get more?
Wichigam

Mine Probleemid, ideed

Kes on foorumil

Kasutajad foorumit lugemas: Registreeritud kasutajaid pole ja 1 külaline